My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Interacti1 Reviews
Feed rescued elephants at the ethically-run Elephant Jungle Sanctuary on this half-day trip with hotel pickup and drop-off in Bangkok. Enjoy a tasty Thai lunch with seasonal, fresh fruits.
- Prepare some tasty fruit and vegetables to feed to the rescued elephants
- Discover the joy of watching elephants play in their specially designed pool
- Learn elephant facts, such as how they communicate through sounds and touch
- Watch the elephants interacting with each other and foraging for edible plants
- Finish your day at the sanctuary with a Thai lunch and some fresh fruits
DescriptionInteract with rescued elephants on this tour to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. Travel from your accommaction in Bangkok in a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle. Go for a walk with these majestic creatures and observe them bathing and playing in the water. Be picked up from your hotel in Bangkok and journey through scenic agricultural areas, hills, and along beaches, Arrive at the Sanctuary in Pattaya and meet your English-speaking guide. Discover some insights about the rescued elephants you are about to meet. Be introduced to the herd of elephants by feeding them fruit and vegetables that you have prepared just for them. Take a leisurely walk with the elephants, stopping to watch them forage for snacks along the way. Enjoy watching the elephants cool off and make a splash in their custom-built pool. See how elephants nourish and protect their skin from insects by coating it in mud. Observe how elephants communicate using vocalizations and touch. Refuel after your adventure with a nice Thai lunch and some local fruits. After you're done at the Sanctuary, be driven back to your hotel in Bangkok.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Bangkok Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide Traditional Thai lunch and fresh fruits Filtered drinking water Food for feeding the elephants
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and does not offer an elephant riding
- Pickup for the morning session is between 5-5:30 AM with a the return to your hotel in Bangkok at about 1 PM
- Pickup for the afternoon session is between 10-10:30 AM with a return to your hotel in Bangkok at around 6 PM
- Please ensure to provide a number or email address at checkout where you can be contacted, as the activity provider will send a confirmation message once your pickup is arranged •This tour is subject to cancellation in the event that there are not enough participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 5,300.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today