My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Day Trip769 Reviews
Get away from Bangkok for a day to spend quality time with elephants at an ethically run Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Pattaya: Private Rayong Adventure Hike and Kayak Trip
- Pattaya: Mini Siam Entry Ticket
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Pattaya : Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Interactive Tour
- From Bangkok: Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Day Trip
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with these lovely giant creatures
- Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
- Enjoy a fun and fulfilling mud spa with the elephants
- Take a dip in the water and swim with elephants
- Enjoy a traditional Thai food lunch with freshly cooked Pad Thai and seasonal fruits
DescriptionSpend the day in the company of Thailand's native gentle giants on a day trip from Bangkok to an ethical elephant sanctuary in Pattaya. Get the chance to feed, bathe, and walk the elephants. Lunch, hotel pickup and drop-off, and fruit are included. Be picked up from your accommodation in Bangkok by an air-conditioned vehicle. Journey approximately 2 hours through scenic agricultural areas, hills, and beach, before arriving at the Sanctuary in Pattaya. There, meet your English-speaking guide and learn some insights about the elephants you are about to meet. After gathering up some bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, walk with your guide through the sanctuary, discovering free-roaming elephants in safe, sustainable and ethical environments, and hear their individual stories. Touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors. After you have met all the elephants, accompany them to a nearby mud spa. Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, walk with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water. Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos of them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friends and change into some dry clothes. Finally, enjoy eating some snacks and seasonal fresh fruits. After you're done at the Sanctuary, drive back to your hotel in Bangkok to enjoy the rest of your stay.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from Bangkok Guide Traditional Thai lunch and fresh fruits Drinking water Food for feeding the elephants 1 Save the World canvas bag
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and strictly does not offer an elephant riding
- Pickup for the morning session is 6:00 AM-6.30 AM depending on your hotel's location and the return to your hotel in Bangkok is at 1:00 PM
- Pickup for the afternoon session is 10:30 AM-11.00 AM depending on your hotel's location and the return to your hotel in Bangkok is at 6:00 PM
- In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy
- This tour is subject to cancellation in the event that there are not enough participants
- Please ensure that you are contactable at the number or email address provided at checkout as the activity provider will send a confirmation message once your pickup is arranged