My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Pattaya Elephant Sanctuary & Sanctuary of Truth3 Reviews
Complete a bucket list-worthy activity of mingling with a group of friendly elephants. Marvel at the architectural wonder known as the Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya on this private guided tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the architectural wonder known as the Sanctuary of Truth
- Complete a bucket-list-worthy activity by meeting friendly elephants
- Experience an epic day trip to Pattaya in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour for you and your group
- Get up close and personal with elephants during a mud bath
DescriptionExperience an epic day-trip to Pattaya that includes a visit to an elephant sanctuary and the famous Sanctuary of Truth. Begin your day with an early morning pickup, setting off on a scenic journey to Pattaya that takes just under 2-hours. Upon arrival at the elephant sanctuary, you'll receive a brief yet informative introduction to these magnificent creatures, followed by the chance to meet, pet, and even indulge in a delightful mud spa and bath with these gentle giants. After spending some time with these friendly creatures, you’ll have some time to shower and eat a snack/lunch before boarding your comfortable air-conditioned van/car for the next leg of your adventure – a visit to the iconic Sanctuary of Truth. This architectural masterpiece is entirely made out of wood and is a testament to the local craftsmanship of Thailand. Marvel at the intricate carvings and design as you listen to your friendly and knowledgeable guide regale you with captivating tales of its history and significance.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking guide Entrance fees (sanctuary of truth THB 500) Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya (half-day program) Snack/lunch Drinking water Insurance
- Moderate fitness levels are recommended
- Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of attractions, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date