My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Interactive Tour167 Reviews
Immerse yourself in an unforgettable experience at the Pattaya Elephant Sanctuary. Interact with these majestic creatures in an ethical environment, learning about their conservation and well-being.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with these lovely giant creatures
- Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
- Enjoy a fun and fulfilling mud spa with the elephants
- Take a dip in the water and swim with elephants
- Taste a traditional Thai food lunch with freshly cooked Pad Thai and seasonal fruits
DescriptionOn the morning of your visit, you will be picked up from your accommodation in Pattaya and will be driven for approximately 45 minutes through scenic agricultural areas before arriving at the Sanctuary. There, you will meet your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants. After being handed bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, walk with your guide through the sanctuary, discovering free-roaming elephants in a safe, sustainable and ethical environment, and hearing their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors. After you have met all the elephants, accompany them to a nearby mud spa. Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, walk with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water. Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes. Finally, enjoy eating some snacks and seasonal fresh fruits. End your journey with a hotel drop-off at your place in Pattaya.
IncludesShared hotel transfers in Pattaya City Private transfers (if option selected) English-speaking tour guide Two traditional Thai buffet meals Drinking water Food for feeding the elephants
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and strictly does not offer elephant riding
- In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy