My Guide Website?
From Pattaya: Private Rayong Adventure Hike and Kayak Trip2 Reviews
Hike along waterfalls in Rayong's Khao Chamao-Khao Wong National Park and explore the hidden gems of Tung Prong Tong on a private tour from Pattaya. Kayak in the natural wetlands of an ancient forest.
- Morning hiking through the scenic at Khao Chamao-Khao Wong National Park
- Visit the old fisherman village at Prasae Estuary Village.
- Beautiful scenery view in 360 degrees when mangrove trees refect to sunlight
- Kayaking in the awesome wetland
DescriptionBegin the day with Morning hike at Khao Chamao-Khao Wong National Park, Rayong. Experience a gentle 2 kms hike along a nature trail with several waterfall, the rocks, roots of the trees and lots of fish. Take lunch at the local restaurant and Relax at Rayong's historic fishing village, Prasae Estuary Village. Walk along the path to your next stop at the Tung Prong Tong. Enjoy when the top of the mangrove tree hits the sunlight, it will turn golden yellow with gorgeous scenery. Exploring the natural wetlands, Kayaking in the ancient Samet forest, The last piece of Samet Khao (White paperbark) society in the eastern region.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off National park fees Kayak rental Insurance Local guide for the dutaton in our tour Fruits and water
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability A minimum of 4 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum is not met, you may be asked to reschedule.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 3,000.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today