My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Full-Day Guided Enduro Tour with Meal
Set off on a full-day enduro bike adventure through diverse terrain and varied trails for an unforgettable adrenaline rush.
- Discover the Pattaya countryside in a unique and exhilarating way
- Ride a Honda CRF 250cc through exotic scenery
- Explore off-beaten tracks to discover secret natural spots
- Stop for a tasty lunch at a traditional Thai restaurant
DescriptionRide through lush tropical landscapes on an adrenaline-pumping enduro bike and encounter an array of free-roaming strange jungle animals, vivid colors and unique smells and sights. Traverse through mesmerizing scenery, narrow single-tracks, wide-open trails, deep sandy trails, across farmlands, pineapple and coconut plantations, rubber, banana, and eucalyptus tree plantations, Chad Nok Dam, rocky pathways, woodlands, streams, jungle, and marshland all in one amazing action-packed adrenaline-fueled day. On-board your bike, visit mountainside peaks where you can admire panoramic views of Pattaya, Jomtien, Bang Saray and all the islands out at sea in the beautiful Pattaya archipelago. All abilities from novices to advanced expert riders are welcome to join in the tour. Professional guides will be there to not only lead you but to help you whenever necessary whilst also giving you plenty of tips along the way to improve your riding ability and technique. During the tour, stop for a tasty lunch at a Thai restaurant situated in the hills next to a picturesque fishing pond. Choose from Thai and Western cuisine. After lunch, head back out to explore more awesome trails before making your way back to base. After all the madness, enjoy a hot shower, a cold beer and plenty of laughs as you reminisce on the day's events and highlights.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional tour guide Kawasaki and Honda dirt bike and bike fuel Riding gear Full facilities including showers, lockers, and changing rooms Lunch Beer Soft drinks
- Please advise of your skill level: - Level 1: Beginner - Level 2: Novice (less than 50 full days off-road experience) - Level 3: Experienced (minimum of 50+ days off-road experience) - Level 4: Expert (minimum of 150 + days off-road experience)