Best Malls - Shopping Centers in Pattaya
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Pattaya team
Massive investment has been made in the construction of enormous shopping malls and hyper-markets in Pattaya over the last decade. The quality of these 'shopping cities' is such that you will be hard pressed to go home without finding everything.
We advise the tourist to try the malls outside Pattaya, such as Robinson's in Sri Racha , or the Harbour Mall in Laem Chabang. These outlets are aimed at the local domestic market and tend to sell articles at a lower price. However, remember that most of the clothing on sale is designed for the Thai frame; which tends to be considerably smaller that that of the average westerner.However if you want to partake of favourites like ; Kentucky Fried Chicken, MacDonald's or Svennson's then you will find these at the more up market malls in town.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Pattaya: Private Rayong Adventure Hike and Kayak Trip
- Pattaya: Mini Siam Entry Ticket
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Pattaya : Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Interactive Tour
- From Bangkok: Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Day Trip