Best Fishing in Pattaya
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Pattaya team
The Gulf of Siam is teeming with sea-life . This includes a huge variety of tropical fish and shellfish, many of them are edible and delicious. In the larger Thai rivers are some veritable monsters, like the Mekong Catfish.
Sea or Freshwater fishing is available throughout the area, You can go deep Sea fishing for Marlin or similar large prey.You can hire a boat and fish for smaller fish, and squid between Pattaya and Koh Larn; and take your catch ashore to be cooked fresh at one of the restaurants on the island.Alternatively, you could wander into a local fishing park to catch catfish and carp.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Pattaya: Private Rayong Adventure Hike and Kayak Trip
- Pattaya: Mini Siam Entry Ticket
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Pattaya : Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Interactive Tour
- From Bangkok: Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Day Trip