My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Private Speedboat Samaesan with Fishing & Snorkel
Enjoy a 5-hour private speedboat tour at Koh Samae San, with hotel transfers from Pattaya. Experience fishing at the sea and relish a barbecue at the beach. Snorkel with beautiful fish and corals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy privacy with your private speedboat with own captain
- Discover Koh Samae San on a tour including hotel transfers from Pattaya
- Experience local fishing at the sea with delicious barbecue at the beach
- Have amazing snorkel experiences with Nemo and other beautiful fish and corals
- Get lovely pictures on land and underwater with the complementary photo service
DescriptionDiscover the natural treasures of Samae San Island in this sightseeing private speedboat tour of 5 hours. You will be picked up from your hotel in Pattaya, where you will be brought by private taxi to the pier in Samaesan. Board your own private speedboat captain where you will start exploring and hop between islands. Enjoy the crystal clear waters, pristine beaches and beautiful marine life and corals. Snorkel and take a picture together with Nemo. Fishing gear is included on the boat which you can use to catch fish and squid in the open sea. You will eat your daily cash at a small barbecue at the beach. During the tour you can enjoy the complementary photography service for some lovely pictures on land and underwater. A paddle board is available for you on the boat to use at any time. When the tour has finished, a private taxi will be waiting for you at the pier which will bring you back to your hotel in Pattaya safely.
IncludesPrivate speedboat to Koh Samae San of 5 hours Hotel pick up and drop-off in Pattaya by private taxi Snorkel masks and life jackets Water and fruit Icebox Fishing gear Small barbecue at the beach Photography service Paddle board
- What we eat at the barbecue depends on the catch of the day during the fishing. It will be a rather small barbecue. Tour schedules might differ due to weather and sea conditions. Rain in Southern Thailand is unpredictable and can happen anytime, especially in monsoon season. The tour will continue in the rain if conditions are safe, and no refund will be granted. If conditions are determined to be unsafe, the tour will be canceled and you can reschedule or get a full refund. The local Thai captain speaks very basic English.