My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Private Car or Minibus Charter with Driver39 Reviews
Explore Pattaya at your own pace with a private car or minibus charter. Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of a dedicated driver, allowing you to tailor your itinerary and make the most of your time in Pattaya.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Pattaya at your own pace with a private English-speaking driver
- Plan your perfect day and visit the best attractions, restaurants and spas
- Keep cool in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle with cold towels and mineral water
- Customize your travel plan to meet your needs and interests with personalized services along the way
- Pick the rental duration of your choice between 4, 6 and 8 hours
DescriptionEnjoy an all-inclusive private car hire in Pattaya City where you can pick the places you want to visit in comfort. Select your preferred duration for the rental starting from 4, 6 and 8 hours. The private charter is ideal for those who want to discover the city with no hassle. In case you need inspiration for where to visit yet, this suggested itinerary includes many highlights for you to see while visiting Pattaya. The beach city is nestled along a picturesque bay on the East Coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Visit Leam Bali Hai, which offers spectacular views of what is the enormity of Pattaya Bay and beyond. Afterwards, proceed to Jomtien Beach where you can enjoy a long coastline of white sand. Find a peaceful spot on the beach at Jomtien. Along the straight beach road, browse among the many souvenir shops, and taste local food at food stalls and seafood restaurants. Continue to Wat Phra Yai (Big Buddha Hill) where there is a huge image of Buddha at the top of the hill, so visitors can notice it from the distance. Climb the stairs and get closer to the enormous statue for an impressive view. Mingle with the flocks of visitors, who come to pay their respects and to wish for good fortune, according to their religious beliefs. At the top of Big Buddha Hill, which is on the peak of Pattaya Hill, you will have a spectacular view of the whole city. At the end of the rental, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Pattaya city.
IncludesEnglish-speaking licensed driver Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Fuel Accident insurance Pickup and drop-off service from the hotels in Pattaya City
- Please note that there will be no guide on this tour. This is a private vehicle rental with English-speaking driver
- Transportation depends on the group size: Camry, Altis or Civic for 1-3 pax, Fortuner, Innova, H1, Commuter or Ventury for 4-10 pax
- Baby seats (available on request for 300Bht per seat, to be paid to the driver)
- To accomplish the suggested itinerary, it is recommended to book the 8-hour option
- If you're arriving via a cruise ship, there will be an additional parking entrance fee of 500 Thai Baht which you can pay directly to the driver
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to being late • Service area is limited to 20 km within Pattaya beach, including Pattaya City, Jomtien beach, and Na Kluea beach
- Cruise passengers should allow 1-hour to disembark the cruise and arrive at Leam Chabang Pier