Bangkok Airports: Transfer Pattaya, Hua Hin, and More106 Reviews
Take the worry out of your arrival/departure from Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang Airport. Enjoy a private transfer to/from your hotel in Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi, Koh Samet, Koh Chang or Laem Chabang.
- Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from your hotel in Bangkok, Don Mueang or Suvarnabhumi Airport to popular cities nearby
- Relax in the comfort and privacy of a top of the line vehicle
- Take advantage of a convenient pick-up service from your hotel or the airport
- Choose between a Sedan for 1-2 people and a van for 3-9 people
- Bee greeted upon arrival by a professional licensed driver
DescriptionTravel between the Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Mueang Airport or your hotel in Bangkok to other nearby cities. Enjoy a private transfer in a comfortable van or car. Journey from the airport or your Bangkok hotel to major vacation destinations such as Pattaya, Hua Hin, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi, Koh Samet, Koh Chang or Laem Chabang. Avoid the inconvenience of navigating public transit with heavy bags. Instead, travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle straight to your desired destination. Once you arrive at the airport you’ll be greeted by a professional driver who will help you with your luggage. This service includes expressway fees, insurance, and free on-board bottled water.
Includes1-way private city transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle (Sedan for 1-2 people and a van for 3-9 people) Transfer between either Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Mueang Airport to Pattaya, Hua Hin, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi, Koh Samet, Koh Chang or Laem Chabang. Licensed driver Gas Expressway fee Transportation insurance Ferry transfer fee for Koh Chang and Koh Samet Baby seat (available on request for free of charge)
- Please note, no refund will be issued if you choose to travel by taxi
- If you will not arrive at your destination as per the original booking, please contact the emergency number immediately.
- You will have 90-minutes of free waiting time after your flight lands.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc.) may be subject to certain restrictions. Please inquire with the local partner prior to your travel date.
- If you're arriving at Suvarnabhumi airport, your meeting point will be at Gate 4 in the arrivals hall of Suvarnabhumi Airport (Bangkok International Airport). Once you arrive look for your name on a sign with a GetYourGuide logo. The person with the sign will then call to the driver who is waiting outside to pick you up and escort you to the hotel.
- If you choose the departure transfer option, you will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability