Zip Line Eco Adventure from Pattaya with Lunch
Leave town and fly through a primal Thai rainforest with a full day eco zip line journey. Discover an ancient rainforest ecosystem on one of the largest canopy zip line tours in the world.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Immerse yourself in a unique jungle ecosystem, high up in the treetop canopy
- Take in a gibbon's-eye-view of the rainforest canopy as you leap from tree to tree
- Soar in total safety with expert sky rangers on hand to support and educate along the journey
DescriptionExperience the beauty, magic and adventure in an area of Thailand’s pristine rainforest like never before. Have an unforgettable day, soaring through the jungle enjoying the same spectacular views as its highest inhabitants. Elevated on a mountain in the treetops of a pristine rainforest you'll glide through the jungle canopy via thrilling zip-line wires woven into the Thai jungle eco-system. Explore a primal Thai rainforest in a unique way while enjoying an eco-conscious outdoor adventure. The course offers different combinations of zip line options. This is a flying journey through nature like no other on the planet. Zip line easily from tree to tree on a spectacular and gradual downhill course, taking time to linger in your favorite places, soaking up the clean air and spotting animal life. Along the way, the highly trained and safety-minded sky rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland. The safety of visitors is paramount. These zip line tours have been constructed by an industry leading team of international experts who have decades of experience. Top quality equipment from Europe is used and exceeds all necessary international safety standards. The construction and operation of this zip line is to the standards set by the American organization, Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT). Two experienced, qualified Sky Ranger guides are provided for every nine groups/flyers and a detailed safety briefing is given to begin with. Education about wildlife and vegetation is provided along the journey. This is eco-tourism with a thrill, but there is also a serious side to this project with rainforest conservation and carbon offset programs being supported by your participation. Whilst certainly an adrenaline-pumping experience, it’s a family friendly activity almost anybody can enjoy. You don’t need a high degree of physical fitness, just a positive attitude. After the zip line tour, which lasts about 2.5 – 3 hours, an authentic Thai meal is provided with live music played by local villagers. This is followed by an optional waterfall hike before returning to your hotel.
IncludesVIP round-trip transportation with hotel pick-up in Pattaya Zip line tour lasting about 2.5 – 3 hours Authentic Thai lunch sourced from organic produce Entry to Khao Kheow Open Safari Expert sky rangers to look after your safety Optional gratuities
- The Zipline Tour is suitable for children over 100cm tall
- Maximum weight is 125kg, generally athletic persons whom are large are accepted
- No experience is necessary to zip line
- Wearing pants or shorts and a T-shirt or golf shirt is recommended. Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily are highly recommended. Please avoid excessive or dangling jewelry
- It’s a good idea to bring a camera to capture the action
- Backpacks and sunglasses are an unnecessary burden; there are lockable storage facilities in the office at arrival
- Passengers who are not participating on the canopy adventure tour, but would like to accompany the guests in the mini van will be charged 800 THB per person. This is payable locally and must be advised at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Bangkok: Full-Day Eco Zip Line Adventure with Transfers
Leave town and fly through a primal Thai rainforest with a full day Eco Zip Line Journey. Discover an ancient rainforest ecosystem on one of the largest canopy Zip Line t28 ReviewsFrom THB 3,799.00
- Best Seller
Bangkok Airports: Transfer Pattaya, Hua Hin, and More
Take the worry out of your arrival/departure from Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang Airport. Enjoy a private transfer to/from your hotel in Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Ayutthaya,60 ReviewsFrom THB 1,500.00