From Bangkok: Full-Day Eco Zip Line Adventure with Transfers
Leave town and fly through a primal Thai rainforest with a full day Eco Zip Line Journey. Discover an ancient rainforest ecosystem on one of the largest canopy Zip Line tours in the world.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Immerse yourself in a unique jungle ecosystem, high up in the Treetop Canopy!
- Take in a gibbon's-eye-view of the rainforest canopy as you leap from tree to tree
- Enjoy various stations from sky bridges to rappel descents to superman
- Take a quick drink break at the Tree-house during your 2-3 hour zip-lining adventure
- Soar in total safety with expert sky rangers on hand to support and educate along the journey
- Help protect the fragile eco-system and support Rainforest Conservation
DescriptionCome and experience the highlight of your trip with Southeast Asia’s Original Zipline Tour. No holiday is complete without a visit to the rainforest, and now you can soar higher than before, enjoying the same spectacular views as the Jungles highest inhabitants! Sample beauty, magic and adventure deep inside one of Thailand's most pristine rainforests. Elevated in the treetops of a protected rainforest, nestled between the Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary & Khao Kheow Open Safari Park, you'll glide through the canopy via 3 km of thrilling Zip Line wires woven into the Thai jungle eco-system. The course offers 24 different platform stations, 2 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents. This is a flying journey through nature like no other on the planet! Engineered by an international team of world-class adventure builders with over 20 years of experience, the Zip lines are built to conform to International safety standards and the safety record in nine years of operation speaks for itself. Two experienced, qualified sky ranger guides are provided for every nine flyers and a detailed safety briefing is given. Education about wildlife and vegetation is provided along the journey. The commitment to responsible eco-tourism ensures that part of your money goes to restoring the flora, fauna & wildlife of this spectacular rainforest. This is eco-tourism with a thrill, but there is also a serious side to this project with rainforest conservation and carbon offset programs being supported by your participation. Whilst certainly an adrenaline pumping experience, it’s a family friendly activity almost anybody can enjoy. You don’t need a high degree of physical fitness, just a positive attitude!
IncludesVIP round trip transportation from meeting points in Bangkok VIP round trip transportation with hotel pick-up in Pattaya 3 hour rainforest canopy adventure Authentic Thai lunch sourced from organic produce Free entry to Khao Kheow Open Safari Expert sky rangers on hand Optional gratuities
- The Zipline Tour is suitable for children over 100 cm height.
- Maximum weight is 130 kg, generally athletic persons whom are large are accepted.
- No experience is necessary to Zip Line.
- Wearing pants or shorts and T-shirt or polo shirt is recommended. Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily are highly recommended. Please avoid excessive or dangling jewelry.
- It’s a good idea to bring a camera to catch the action.
- Backpacks and sunglasses are an unnecessary burden; there are lockable storage facilities in the office when you arrive.
- Passengers who are not participating on the canopy adventure tour, but would like to accompany the guests in the mini van will be charged 600 THB per person. This is payable locally and must be advised at time of booking.
- The entire adventure takes approximately 6-7 hours with all transportation and activities included, so please plan accordingly.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Zip Line Eco Adventure from Pattaya with Lunch
Leave town and fly through a primal Thai rainforest with a full day eco zip line journey. Discover an ancient rainforest ecosystem on one of the largest canopy zip line t6 ReviewsFrom THB 3,999.00
- Best Seller
Bangkok Airports: Transfer Pattaya, Hua Hin, and More
Take the worry out of your arrival/departure from Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang Airport. Enjoy a private transfer to/from your hotel in Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin, Ayutthaya,60 ReviewsFrom THB 1,500.00