My Guide Website?
Private Sale (BB1)
If the idea of having a four-bedroom, five-bathroom home on 4,800 sqm of land with your own private lake appeals, then this house in East Pattaya may be just what you are seeking.
The owner says the property is unique and we think it would be hard to argue.
Previous appraisals by international valuers rate the property as being worth Bt35m, but, reluctantly, he wants to sell for health reasons and is prepared to consider offers as low as Bt28m.
You would get a lot of house for the money. Just look at some of its amenities:
* Fully equipped indoor and outdoor kitchens;
* Big cocktail bar seating six people;
* Garage and parking for up to six cars;
* Separate two-bedroom guesthouse or maid’s quarters;
* Huge swimming pool;
* Stream running into the lake with bridge over;
* Close to shops and markets yet with complete seclusion.
It’s a bit of a cliché, but this garden estate does need to be seen to be fully appreciated. The photographer who took these pictures was very impressed, especially with the quality of the materials used throughout. “You should see the standard of the tiling,” he said.
The buildings provide more than 600 sqm of living area and the house is offered completely furnished.
Those interested can ring +66 (0)818 616 233 to arrange an inspection.
Photos: Peter Kraemer