Pattaya's Ethical Choice: Elephant Jungle Sanctuary
A half-day package offers visitors an opportunity to spend quality time with elephants at an ethically run elephant jungle sanctuary. Gain insight into their history and behavior and create lifelong memories of your time with the animals.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with these lovely giant creatures
- Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
- Enjoy a fun and fulfilling mud spa with the elephants
- Take a dip in the water and swim with elephants
- Taste a traditional Thai food lunch with freshly cooked Pad Thai and seasonal fruits
- Wear a traditional Karen Shirt which is provided with free of charge
DescriptionOn the morning of your visit, you will be picked up from your accommodation in Pattaya and will be driven for approximately 30 minutes through scenic agricultural areas before arriving at the Sanctuary. There, you will meet your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants. After being handed bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, walk with your guide through the sanctuary, discovering free-roaming elephants in a safe, sustainable and ethical environment, and hearing their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors. After you have met all the elephants, accompany them to a nearby mud spa. Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, walk with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water. Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes. Finally, enjoy eating some snacks and seasonal fresh fruits. End your journey with a hotel drop-off at your place in Pattaya.
IncludesShared hotel transfers in Pattaya City Private transfers (if option selected) Karen Shirt English-speaking tour guide Two traditional Thai buffet meals Drinking water Food for feeding the elephants Personal expenses Hotel Transfers outside designated locations as Bangkok or Leam Cha Bang Pier Gratuities
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and strictly does not offer an elephant riding
- There is a photography service at no extra charge. The photographers will take pictures throughout the day and upload them to Dropbox. The link will be posted on Facebook page of the supplier afterward.
- In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks.
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy.