Upside Down Pattaya Admission Ticket
Visit Upside Down Pattaya, where you will feel like you are walking on the ceiling. Experience the gyroscope, and try to escape from the labyrinth. With many funny photo opportunities, this tour is lots of fun for the whole family.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get lots of fun photo opportunities at the upside down experience
- Enjoy a fun activity suitable for people of all ages
- Gaze at the view from the top storey to the image of Buddha on the rock
DescriptionExperience Upside Down Pattaya, the most lopsided house ever built. You will enjoy lots of fun and laughter as you discover the unbelievable feeling of your mind and body being tricked by their surroundings. With the furniture attached to the ceiling, you will walk along on the flat interior. From the first moment after entering the house you will feel like you're on the swaying sea. The interior of the house is equipped with modern furniture, a stereo and a working TV, just like every standard European home. Everything in the house is real and functional. As you trick your senses everything will seem to become unreal, creating a true illusion. You will see the view from the top storey of the building, across to the great image of Buddha on a rock. Visit other attractions within the house, such as the gyroscope. The gyroscope is exactly like ones used in pilot and space training centers. You can also challenge yourself to find your way out of the labyrinth designed by a famous Polish artist.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Upside Down Pattaya Hotel transfers
- Childrens tickets are only valid for children who are between 90 and 120 cm tall
- Children under 90 cm can enter for free