Teddy Bear Museum Admission Ticket
Discover the first and only museum in Southeast Asia dedicated to adorable teddy bears. Explore their history around the world and interact with them freely with no glass in between you.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the first and only museum in Southeast Asia dedicated to lovable teddy bears
- Enjoy the exhibit with no glass ceiling so that you can interact with the dolls
- Hug and take personal selfies with the cute teddy bears
DescriptionVisit the Teddy Bear Museum which has been designed as a dragon boat of 40 meters long. Discover the first and only museum in Southeast Asia of this nature. Explore the 12 zones from the Inca Zone to the Dinosaur Zone, the Under the sea Zone to Santa town Zone. See a staggering 1,000 stuffed animals and learn the interesting stories behind one of the world's most popular toys. Enjoy the freedom to hug and touch the cute teddies while getting plenty of photo opportunities.
IncludesMuseum entrance ticket Hotel transfers
- The ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The ticket validity is 90 days after purchase.
- The child price is valid for children not exceeding 130 centimeters in height.
- Child under 90 centimeters may visit free.
- The rate is applicable to both Thai citizens and foreigners.
- Opening hours are 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM, daily except national holidays.
- The Last admission is at 8:30 PM.