Sunset Yacht Tour & BBQ Onboard
Climb aboard a luxury yacht at Ocean Marina yacht club and enjoy a 4-hour cruise around the calm seas of Pattaya. Take in the picturesque ocean views whilst enjoying a spot of lunch onboard your 2-storey yacht with BBQ and drinks.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a swim in the middle of the sea and visit monkey island
- Savour a seafood barbecue on board the your yacht whilst marvelling at the sunset
- Relax with a private transfer to and from your hotel (if option selected)
- Take a quick stop for a sea fishing experience
DescriptionStart your Pattaya adventure from the comfort of your Pattaya/Bangkok hotel or from the prearranged meeting location (depending on which option you select). Set-off from the wharf on your 4-hour sailing program full of activities. Enjoy the spaciousness of the boat with an area for relaxing on the upper deck with sun nets and an indoor seating area also available. Once out to sea the boat will stop for you to take a dip in the crystal clear waters. In addition to a refreshing dip, participants will also get the opportunity to stop at monkey island for a relaxing stroll - you'll also get to see monkeys and get the chance to feed them. On-board you'll also have a BBQ lunch provided by the yacht's crew. You will get to enjoy complimentary fruits, drinks and a seafood barbecue. End your tour back at your original docking point where you will be taken back to your accomodation (if option selected).
Includes4-hour sailing program Swimming equipment Life vest Fruits Soft drinks Seafood barbecue Hotel pick-up/drop-off from hotels in Pattaya Guide Tips Alcoholic drinks Beach towel Swimming wear
- Please note that the cruise is subject to weather conditions
- Children and infants are welcome on board the yacht, but are under the responsibility of the parents
- Please bring swimming wear and beach towel
- The size of yacht depends on the number of passengers booked on the tour