Coral Island Snorkelling Tour and Activities
Escape the busy Pattaya city and explore Coral Island or Koh Larn where you can enjoy various fun and exciting activities such as snorkeling, sea walking, parachuting, jet skiing and hopping on the banana boat. Enjoy some high quality seafood for lunch.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the best beaches in Pattaya
- Experience 4 to 5 fun activities on a beautiful secluded beach
- Enjoy the peaceful view of Coral Island near Pattaya city
DescriptionEnjoy a day away from the busy Pattaya city and join a 7-hour beach trip to Coral Island or Koh Larn. Begin the journey with a pick-up from your hotel approximately 8.30 AM and travel to the pier. Here you will start the first activity of the day, flying a parachute in the sky where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Pattaya Bay. Afterwards take a walk along the seaside and see the coral reef. At 11.00 AM, arrive at Coral Island and witness a beautiful panoramic view from the top of the island. Take a moment here to respect the big Buddha, before enjoying a high quality seafood lunch at noon. After lunch take a banana boat or jet ski on the water and in the afternoon and take some time to relax on the beach. Afterwards, enjoy snorkeling at Sak Island where there are marvelous coral reef and fishes to discover. At around 3.30 PM depart for Pattaya and be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesParachute activity (4 minutes) Snorkeling (30 minutes) Seawalker underwater walk (30 minutes) Motorboat jet ski (5 minutes if the option is selected) Beach chairs Lunch and drinking water CD recording Hotel pick-up and drop-off in central, north or south Pattaya and Bangkok Personal expenses Tips and gratuities for guide and captain
- Free transfer is only for central, north and south Pattaya, other locations may incur surcharge of THB100-200 which will be confirmed and paid directly to the operator
- Pregnant women or people experiencing back problems are advised against the activity
- A person who has a high blood pressure or epilepsy will not be able to join this activity
- For customers who have hearing impairments will not be able to join snorkeling and see walking activity