Pattaya & Coral Island 2-Day Private Tour From Bangkok
Escape Bangkok on a 2-day trip to the sunny beach city of Pattaya, famous for its proximity to Coral Island. Take a private speedboat cruise to the island for a day of sunbathing and snorkeling. Admire spectacular religious art at the Sanctuary of Truth.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit Pattaya for 2 days to see the stunning beaches and the highlights of the city
- Marvel at the crystal clear waters as you snorkel at the Coral Island
- Take a private speedboat cruise to the island and relax on the beach
- Watch the breathtaking sunset views from Pattaya Viewing Point
DescriptionBegin your adventure in the morning, with a meet and greet with your guide at your hotel in Bangkok. Then, sit back and relax in a private air-conditioned car on the 2-hour journey to Pattaya. Upon arrival, enjoy some free time to relax at the beach before boarding a private speedboat to Coral Island. The island, also known as Ko Lan, is famous for its crystal-clear water, beautiful corals, and white sandy beaches where you can spend the day swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant where you will have the chance to try some delicious seafood, caught fresh from the sea. In the afternoon, head back to the mainland and enjoy some more time to relax. After your day at the beach, your personal guide will take you to watch the sunset over the city from the Pattaya Viewing Point. At the end of the day, transfer back to your hotel in Pattaya. On this program, you can select your preferred options by choosing from your own accommodation, or a recommended 4 or 5-star hotel booked by the tour operator On the next day, take the morning to enjoy the hotel facilities and Pattaya beach. Breakfast is available if you've chosen to book the hotel options. In the afternoon, meet your guide at the hotel and visit the marvelous Sanctuary of Truth, a religious construction in Pattaya. The sanctuary is an all-wood building filled with sculptures based on traditional Buddhist and Hindu motifs. In the evening, you will be transferred back to Bangkok city to enjoy the rest of your time in Thailand.
Includes2-day trip to Pattaya English-speaking guide Private air-conditioned vehicle & professional driver Accident insurance Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Bangkok Lunch on the Coral Island Bottled water Private round-trip speedboat cruise to Coral Island Entrance fee to the Sanctuary of Truth 1-nights accommodation & breakfast (if option selected) Personal expenses
- The tour is entirely on a private basis, the schedule can be adjusted as suitable
- If you pick the option with included accommodation, the standard preferred hotel is U Jomtien and the deluxe preferred hotel is U Pattaya. In case of no availability, a comparable alternative will be chosen