From Bangkok: Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Day Trip
Get away from Bangkok for a day to spend quality time with elephants at an ethically run Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Pattaya. Gain an insight into their history and behavior while creating lifelong memories of your time with the stunning creature.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with these lovely giant creatures
- Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
- Enjoy a fun and fulfilling mud spa with the elephants
- Take a dip in the water and swim with elephants
- Enjoy a traditional Thai food lunch with freshly cooked Pad Thai and seasonal fruits
DescriptionOn this amazing day trip, you will be picked up from your accommodation in Bangkok by an air-conditioned vehicle. Journey approximately 2 hours through scenic agricultural areas, hills, and beach, before arriving at the Sanctuary in Pattaya. There, meet your English-speaking guide and learn some insights about the elephants you are about to meet. After gathering up some bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, walk with your guide through the sanctuary, discovering free-roaming elephants in safe, sustainable and ethical environments, and hear their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors. After you have met all the elephants, accompany them to a nearby mud spa. Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, walk with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water. Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos of them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friends and change into some dry clothes. Finally, enjoy eating some snacks and seasonal fresh fruits. After you're done at the Sanctuary, drive back to your hotel in Bangkok to enjoy the rest of your stay!
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from Bangkok City English-speaking tour guide Traditional Thai lunch and fresh fruits Drinking water Food for feeding the elephants Traditional Karen Outfit Photography Service Personal expenses Hotel transfers outside designated locations Gratuities
- This activity promotes sustainable tourism and strictly does not offer an elephant riding
- There is a photography service at no extra charge. The photographers will take pictures throughout the day and upload them to Dropbox. The link will be posted on Facebook page of the supplier afterward.
- In case of rain, wellie boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy