My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Tour to the Big Buddha Temple with Massage and Yoga
Experience Pattaya’s relaxing side on this tour including wellness activities. Visit the Big Buddha Temple and take some great photos of the amazing cityscape at the Pattaya viewpoint. Enjoy a Thai foot massage and follow along with a sunset yoga session.
- Experience Pattaya’s relaxing side on this day tour with wellness activities
- Visit the Big Buddha Temple and admire the massive 18-meter statue
- Snap photos of the amazing cityscape at Pattaya viewpoint
- Get pampered with a Thai foot massage
- Watch the sunset as you follow along a yoga session at the beach
DescriptionEmbark on an adventure and go on this relaxing Big Buddha Temple tour with wellness activities. Enjoy a Thai massage and sunset yoga on the beach to reset the vacation vibes. Stop at the Big Buddha Temple and marvel at this famous site atop a hill which is known for the large 18-meter statue of Buddha that watches over the area. Walk through the sacred site known as Wat Phra Yai, taking in the colorful mosaic walls and the many statues of Buddha in different poses. Head to the Pattaya viewpoint next, which offers some of the best views of the cityscape. Take out your camera and snap photos of the crescent-shaped shoreline before heading to a local restaurant to savor the local cuisine for lunch. Spend some time relaxing at the beach after lunch. Whether one chooses to lounge on the shore, take a dip in the clear waters, or explore the nearby kiosks, it’s the perfect time to unwind. Up next is a Thai foot massage on the beach, give your feet a much-deserved pampering they need after all that time walking around. End the day with a soothing yoga session at Ban Amphur Beach. Listen to the instructor and flow with the golden sunset as your backdrop.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 60 minutes yoga session Yoga mat Beach chair 60 minutes foot massage
- ● On Wednesdays, beach chairs are not allowed on the beach. For tours on Wednesdays, the foot massage will take place at the shop near the beach. Yoga sessions start with a minimum of 2 people. In case of rain, the yoga session will be held indoors