Pattaya: The Sanctuary of Truth Discounted Admission Ticket
Immerse yourself in arts and philosophy at the Sanctuary of Truth Museum in Pattaya. Admire the architecture and decor of the world's largest and most beautiful structure carved entirely from wood without a nail. Watch an impressive Thai sword fight.
- Learn more about Thai culture and philosophy at the iconic ornate wood temple
- Be amazed by the waterfront wooden castle building without the use of nails
- Admire the wood carvings art works by Thai craftsmen and artisans inside
- Catch the sights of impressive Thai cultural dance and martial art performance
- Save your money and get a cheaper price than the walk-in rate by booking this online ticket
DescriptionStart the tour by making your own way to The Sanctuary of Truth Museum in Pattaya. From the base to the top, the Sanctuary is made entirely of wood with spectacular woodcarving sculptures in every corner. Marvel at the construction made by Thai craftsmen and artisans without a single nail. Discover this wonder built around the religious philosophy of impermanence. Explore the complex which has 4 wings dedicated to Thai, Khmer, Chinese, and Indian iconography. Take photos of the beautiful and unique architecture that is characteristic of Thai culture. Then, watch a free cultural show which takes place at 11:30 AM and 3:30 PM daily. Watch an impressive Thai sword fight being performed. If you are lucky enough to be picked to perform the fight, be ready to win! Upgrade your tour by including a 20-minute sightseeing rowing boat or speed boat tour by picking the relevant option upon checkout.
IncludesAdmission Ticket to The Sanctuary of Truth Pattaya 1-hour tour in English Thai cultural dance and martial arts performance Long Tail Boat Ride (if option is selected) Speedboat Ride (if option is selected) Personal expenses Tips Food and drinks Alcoholic beverages Transfer from/to your hotel
- • Open daily: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Children with a height below 110 cm can enter for free • Please make your own way to The Sanctuary of Truth; it is recommended to take a taxi from Pattaya City
- The free cultural show takes place at 11:30 AM and 3:30 PM daily; please make sure to reach the Sanctuary at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid delays
- Please wear appropriate clothing; people wearing shorts or revealing clothes will not be allowed inside temple premises
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY