My Guide Website?
Pattaya: The Sanctuary of Truth Discounted Admission Ticket83 Reviews
Immerse yourself in arts and philosophy at the Sanctuary of Truth Museum in Pattaya. Admire the architecture and decor of the world's largest and most beautiful structure carved entirely from wood without a nail. Watch an impressive Thai sword fight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Pattaya: Private Rayong Adventure Hike and Kayak Trip
- Pattaya: Mini Siam Entry Ticket
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Pattaya : Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Interactive Tour
- From Bangkok: Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Day Trip
- Learn more about Thai culture and philosophy at the iconic ornate wood temple
- Be amazed by the waterfront wooden castle building without the use of nails
- Admire the wood carvings art works by Thai craftsmen and artisans inside
- Catch the sights of impressive Thai cultural dance and martial art performance
- Save your money and get a cheaper price than the walk-in rate by booking this online ticket
DescriptionStart the tour by making your own way to The Sanctuary of Truth Museum in Pattaya. From the base to the top, the Sanctuary is made entirely of wood with spectacular woodcarving sculptures in every corner. Marvel at the construction made by Thai craftsmen and artisans without a single nail. Discover this wonder built around the religious philosophy of impermanence. Explore the complex which has 4 wings dedicated to Thai, Khmer, Chinese, and Indian iconography. Take photos of the beautiful and unique architecture that is characteristic of Thai culture.
IncludesAdmission Ticket to The Sanctuary of Truth Pattaya 1-hour tour in English
- • Open daily: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Children with a height below 110 cm can enter for free • Please make your own way to The Sanctuary of Truth; it is recommended to take a taxi from Pattaya City
- The free cultural show takes place at 11:30 AM and 3:30 PM daily; please make sure to reach the Sanctuary at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid delays
- Please wear appropriate clothing; people wearing shorts or revealing clothes will not be allowed inside temple premises