My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Highlights Tour with Street Food and a Thai Massage1 Reviews
Brighten up your day with a panoramic view of Pattaya and a visit to the Big Buddha Temple. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, visit the local fresh seafood market, and relax with a Thai massage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Brighten up your day with Pattaya Panorama view and Big Buddha temple.
- Continue to see enormous golden carved picture of the Buddha.
- Visit the Fresh Seafood Local Market.
- Tasty Mango Sticky Rice with Coconut Ice-cream.
- Take Relaxing with Thai massage or Foot massage.
DescriptionBegin the day with the best coffee in Pattaya. There is a Speciality Coffee Roaster in the Heart of Pattaya. Join this tour to explore the famous attraction in Pattaya. See the Pattaya Panorama scenic view from Khao Pratamnuk and Big Buddha temple. Visit Buddha Mountain at Khao Chi Chan, spending time with enormous golden carved picture of the Buddha. After half-day tour, Direct to the local restaurant enjoy local authentic dishes such as Noodle, Chicken rice, Pad-Thai and Fried fish ball. Next, Go to Lan Pho Na Kluea Market, It is the famous market place for fresh seafood. Tasty with Thai dessert called Mango Sticky Rice with Coconut Ice-cream at the Famous Local shop. Take Relaxing with Thai massage or Foot massage at the Massage spa.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Insurance Local guide for the duration in our tour Coffee and Tasty Thai dessert 60 Minutes for Thai Massage or Foot Massage Drinking water
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or in a wheelchair