My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Half-Day Guided Enduro Tour with Meal12 Reviews
Set off on an unsurpassed adrenaline-fueled enduro adventure. Sprint through various dirt roads, deep sandy trails, and jungle single-tracks. Climb rocky hillsides, and cross streams, creaks, and even waterfalls.
- Experience an awesome 3-hour enduro off-road adventure in the country side of Pattaya
- Ride a Honda CRF 250cc through exotic scenery
- Explore off the beaten tracks to discover secret natural spots during the tour
- Enjoy the tour in any weather and have a tasty lunch or dinner afterwards
DescriptionYour guided enduro tour adventure begins with an initial assessment to split riders into groups of similar ability. Once your group is determined, head onto the terrain suited to your riding ability. Routes range from relatively flat open dirt roads and simple hill climbs, right up to gnarly steep rutted hill ascents, tight jungle mountain tracks, and deep sand trails. Ride through various pineapple, tapioca, rubber tree, palm oil, and eucalyptus plantations and admire the natural beauty of the landscape. After your tour, you will definitely be hungry and a complimentary meal will be waiting for you. Choose between a delicious beef, chicken, or veggie burger, fries, salad, and fruit platter. Conclude your adventure by sharing your experiences during your meal.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle Professional tour guides Kawasaki and Honda dirt bikes and bike fuel Riding gear Full facilities including showers, lockers, and changing rooms Meal Fresh fruit Soft drinks
- Please advise of your skill level:
- Level 1: Beginner
- Level 2: Novice (less than 50 full days off-road experience)
- Level 3: Experienced (minimum of 50 days off-road experience)
- Level 4: Expert (minimum of 150 days off-road experience)