My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Go-Karting Experience2 Reviews
Feel your adrenaline pump at Pattaya's premier go-karting outdoor track, complete with both beginner and advanced tracks. Enjoy a racing experience suitable for all members of the family and choose from a wide range of kart models and speeds.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Choose from a range of karts and speeds on either the beginner or advanced track
- Receive full training before you enter the race track
- Whiz around the tracks at speeds of up to 70 km/h or 43.5 mph
DescriptionExperience an adrenaline rush like no other as you challenge your buddies to a go-karting race in Pattaya. Satisfy your need for speed and race around the challenging outdoor go-kart tracks surrounded by breathtaking views of tropical greenery. Try and test different kart models with 100cc to 270cc engines with maximum speeds of 70 kilometers per hour (43.5 miles per hour). Before you start your exciting go-karting race, receive full safety training to ensure you have a safe experience. Choose to ride the Kid Kart, Regular Kart, Double Seater Kart, or the Fast Kart depending on your track, engine, speed preferences, and age and height. Unleash your competitive side and race against other participants or have a friendly battle with your friends and family. The modern digital timing system will keep track of every lap time and a timing sheet will be printed for you. The panoramic terrace offers an amazing view of both tracks.
IncludesSafety training Helmet Hygiene cap Racing suit, if needed Lockers
- The Kid Kart is available for those between 7 and 12 years old and over 130 centimeters tall
- The Regular Kart is available for those over 12 years old and over 140 centimeters tall
- The Double Kart is available for participants aged 15+ as an adult driver and 150 centimeters tall, and the child passenger must be at least 110 centimeters tall.
- The Fast Kart is available for those over 15 years old and over 150 centimeters tall
- You must wear sports shoes or sneakers, which can be rented at an additional charge of THB 50
- Please note that it will take at least 15 minutes for check-in and to set-up the equipment and put on your racing suit
- If the activity cannot operate due to poor weather conditions you can visit at a later date using the same voucher, which is valid on any day within one year from the date selected.
- The operating hours is from 10:00AM to 1:00AM