My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Full-Day Customizable City Tour17 Reviews
Explore the city of Pattaya at your own pace. Visit temples such as Big Buddha Temple and Wat Yansangwararam, enjoy the Pattaya viewpoint, or stop by other well-loved spots like Mini Siam and more
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok Airports: Transfer Pattaya, Hua Hin, and More
- From Bangkok: Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Day Trip
- Tiffany's Show Pattaya: Cabaret Show Entry Ticket
- From Pattaya: Private Rayong Adventure Hike and Kayak Trip
- Pattaya: Mini Siam Entry Ticket
- Explore the city of Pattaya at your own pace and with customizable itinerary
- Visit temples including Wat Phra Yai (Big Buddha Temple) and Wat Yansangwararam
- Enjoy the view of Pattaya’s cityscape and crescent-shaped shoreline
- Stop by other iconic spots such as Mini Siam, Pattaya Floating Market and more
- Explore responsibly with a GSTC-certified tour
DescriptionTake a full-day tour of the Thai resort town of Pattaya. Customize the tour to your own interests by choosing to visit 3 or 4 of the attractions listed below: Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai): Situated atop a hill, the 18-meter golden statue of Buddha is a popular feature of the Wat Phra Yai temple. Take in the beautiful mosaic walls and see the many statues of Buddha in different poses. Pattaya Viewpoint: Enjoy the dynamic cityscape with a crescent-shaped shoreline as the backdrop from the best viewpoint in the city. Take in the spectacular views from Pratumnak Hill any time of day. Pattaya Gems Gallery: See fabulous, interactive presentations on gems and jewellery and browse the extensive gem collection. Wat Yansangwararam: This majestic Buddhist temple is known for its picturesque gardens, multi-influenced architecture (Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Swiss, etc.), and its large collection of Chinese artefacts. Mini Siam: The Mini Siam park is famous for its miniature replicas of some of the world’s most beloved landmarks. Think the Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, London Bridge, and more. Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan): It’s called Buddha Mountain for a reason: a large 109-meter golden sketch of Buddha carved on the side of a mountain. Stand in awe of the magnificence of the mountain and its picturesque surroundings before snapping a photo of the famous Buddha image. Pattaya Floating Market: If you loved the floating markets in Bangkok, spend a few hours in the Pattaya Floating Market. Browse through the local produce and handicrafts, and do some souvenir shopping for family and friends. List of Attractions (choose 3 or 4 after booking): Wat Phra Yai (Big Buddha Temple), Pattaya Viewpoint (Khao Pattaya View Point) on Pratumnak Hill, Pattaya Gems Gallery, Wat Yansangwararam, Mini Siam, Khao Chi Chan (Buddha Mountain), and Pattaya Floating Market, Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Walking Street, Sanctuary of Truth, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden, Art in Paradise, Pattaya Floating Market, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Mini Siam, Pattaya Viewpoint (Khao Pattaya Viewpoint), Jomtien Beach, Wat Phra Khao Yai (Big Buddha Hill), Wat Chaimongkol, Wat Nong Or, Wat Sam Saen, Harbor Pattaya,Thepprasit Night Market, Anek Kusala Sala (Viharn Sien), Pattaya Park Tower, Bali Hai Pier Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring. On this tour, you explore sustainable experiences that prioritize providing water in glass bottles and offsetting carbon emissions in every tour, reducing your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Air-conditioned vehicle Drinking water Hotel pick-up and drop-off Carbon emissions offset credits
- Note: At checkout, please list 3-4 preferred attractions. Consider the geography to minimize travel time between locations. This helps our expert guide craft the best itinerary for you.