My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Frost Magical Ice of Siam Admission Ticket13 Reviews
Spend a day at Frost Magical Ice of Siam, with temperatures of -10 degrees celsius. Explore ice sculpture park, exhibits, and activities that describe the culture of Thailand.
- Escape the heat in the first ice dome in Pattaya
- Marvel at the enormous sculptures in the playrooms designed by world-class Thai artisans
- Journey through different zones to discover characters from Thai literatures
DescriptionVisit Frost Magical Ice of Siam in Pattaya, to experience the cold of the Arctic in a tropical country like Thailand. Discover the culture and history of Thailand at this fascinating attraction, filled with sculptures, exhibits, and activities. As you enter, you'll feel a chill as you pass through the ice dome. With vibrant changing colored lights and at -10 degrees celsius, you'll feel like you're in a different world in the ice dome. You can take photos sitting in an ice tuk-tuk or inside an igloo, play with a snowman, and slide down an ice slide provided. In the outside area, 40 degrees warmer, you'll find large sand sculptures, all in white, that look like they're covered in snow. After dark, spotlights illuminate these amazing sculptures. This zone is called Himmapan, named after the legendary Himmapan forest. Enter another zone, Siam Heaven, to discover different characters from Thai literature.
IncludesAdmission Ticket Rented overcoat Soft drink in an ice glass Hotel pickup and drop off
- Child tickets are available only for children between 91 cm and 130 cm tall
- Children shorter than 90 cm can enter for free
- Please book at least 3 hours before visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now