My Guide Website?
Pattaya: Art in Paradise 3D Museum Discounted Ticket30 Reviews
Visit Art in Paradise in Pattaya, a hands-on museum with dioramas, dinosaurs, a 3D safari, and other exhibits where you can pose creatively.
- Enjoy a unique art gallery with a 3-dimensional wall and floor paintings
- Visit the perfect place for photography enthusiasts, kids, and families
- Use your imagination and bring out your most creative poses
DescriptionDiscover unconventional paintings using an art technique where 2-dimensional pictures turn into 3-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. Explore the museum which features 10 galleries including the Camouflage Room, Under the Ocean Room, Wildlife Room, Classical Art Room, Civilization Room, and Surrealism Room. Explore the interactive galleries and touch, climb, pose and take photos with all the paintings. Enjoy a family-friendly activity, and let your creativity shine as you interact with the artwork.
IncludesAdmission ticket All taxes and fees
- Both printed and mobile vouchers are accepted for this activity
- After booking, you must redeem your voucher for your entry ticket
- Your ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- Opening hours are from 9 AM–9 PM daily
- Child ticket applies to children with a height below 120 centimeters
- Children with a height below 100 centimeters can enter for free
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the museum
- This rate does not apply to Thai nationals, local citizens must purchase the ticket directly at the counter