My Guide Website?
Pattaya: 2-Hour Beginner ATV/Buggy Offroad Tour with Meal25 Reviews
Cruise through spectacular Thai countryside trails on an ATV quad bike or a fun buggy kart. This tour is suitable for anyone who wants to discover the glorious off-road paths and no previous driving experience is necessary.
- Experience a fun 2-hour ATV off-road adventure in the country side of Pattaya
- Ride high quality ATVs and buggies through exotic scenery
- Explore off-beaten tracks to discover secret natural spots during the tour
- Enjoy the tour in any weather and have a tasty lunch or dinner afterwards
DescriptionEnjoy an amazing offroad tour, dedicated to having fun while riding through the unique Thai countryside. Explore the off-road trails on an awesome 330cc to 570cc ATV quad bike or a 660cc Monster Buggy. Begin your 2-hour trip with a hotel pick up either at 9 - 9.30 am or 1.30 - 2 pm, depending on the option you choose. On arrival, receive a quick welcome briefing before gearing up and going for a practice drive. The tour is a safe and action-packed adventure for the young and old, families, couples and groups of friends. The trip takes you along a 28 km long track, riding through a massive array of off-road terrains and scenic locations. You can enjoy the journey off the beaten track discovering adventures paths, whether in the sunshine or splashing through mud in the rain. During the tour, you will ride through pineapple, tapioca, palm oil, eucalyptus and rubber tree tropical plantations, as well as coconut jungles, beautiful farmlands and hillside tracks with amazing views. Experience riding over sand trails, mud trails and rutted dirt roads. After the tour, a complimentary deluxe beef, chicken or veggie burger with french fries and a salad will be waiting for you, along with a fresh fruit platter and free soft drinks.
Includes330cc to 570cc ATV / 660cc 2-Seater Buggy / 1500cc 4-Seater Buggy Rental Hotel transfers Professional guides Showers, changing rooms and lockers Soft drinks and fruits Deluxe beef, chicken or veggie burger with fries and a salad Helmet, goggles, etc Insurance
- ATV drivers must be aged 15 or older and passengers must be over 5 years old
- Once booked, the pick-up time will be confirmed by the operator
- It is recommended you wear closed-toe shoes and avoid wearing sandals or flip-flops
- It is recommended you bring sunscreen and a change of clothes if you want to take a post-tour shower
- Due to the included insurance, all participants must provide their full names as shown on their passport during check out