Pattaya: 2-Hour Advanced ATV Off-Road Tour with Meal5 Reviews
Explore spectacular Thai countryside trails on a quad bike or buggy kart. This tour is designed for people with previous ATV riding experience, as it is conducted at a faster pace through a 32 km action packed course.
- Experience an adventurous 2-hour off-road ride that navigates through the countryside of Pattaya
- Ride high quality ATVs and buggies through exotic scenery
- Explore rough, off-beaten tracks to discover secret natural spots and reach amazing high viewpoints
- Enjoy the tour in any weather and have a tasty lunch or dinner afterwards
DescriptionBegin your 2-hour trip with a hotel-pick up either at 9:00 AM or 1:30 PM, depending on the option you choose. On arrival, receive a quick safety briefing before gearing up and going for a practice drive. This ultimate ATV tour is quite technical and consists of varied off-road terrains with segments of deep ruts, big rocks, high hillside climbs and steep gradients, all of which have to be navigated with skill. Experience greater views as you climb high up into the hills. See some spectacular Thai countryside on a Polaris ATV quad bike or a CF Moto buggy kart, and enjoy the real Thailand, away from the concrete Jungle of downtown Pattaya City. Enjoy amazing views and seize the chance to take incredible photos during one of the breaks for water refreshments. After the tour, a complimentary deluxe beef, chicken or veggie burger with french fries and a salad will be waiting for you, along with a fresh fruit platter and free soft drinks. Once you have eaten, you will be transferred back to your hotel in the Pattaya area.
Includes330cc ATV quad bike rental/360cc fun buggy kart rental Hotel transfers Professional guides Showers, changing rooms and lockers Swimming pool Soft drinks and fruits Deluxe beef, chicken or veggie burger with fries and a salad Helmet, goggles, etc Insurance Passenger seats (available to purchase as an add-on before checking out) HD video (a GoPro is available to rent) Tips Personal expenses
- ATV drivers must be aged 15 or older and passengers must be over 5 years old
- Once booked, the pick-up time will be confirmed by the operator
- It is recommended you wear closed-toe shoes and avoid wearing sandals or flip-flops
- It is recommended you bring sunscreen and a change of clothes if you want to take a post-tour shower
- Due to the included insurance, all participants must provide their full names as shown on their passport during check out
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability