My Guide Website?
Pattaya: 2-Hour Advanced ATV/Buggy Offroad Tour with Meal18 Reviews
Explore spectacular Thai countryside trails on a quad bike or buggy kart. This tour is designed for people with previous ATV riding experience, as it is conducted at a faster pace through a 32 km action packed course.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience an adventurous 2-hour off-road ride that navigates through the countryside of Pattaya
- Ride high quality ATVs and buggies through exotic scenery
- Explore rough, off-beaten tracks to discover secret natural spots and reach amazing high viewpoints
- Enjoy the tour in any weather and have a tasty lunch or dinner afterwards
DescriptionThis Ultimate offroad tour is quite technical and consists of varied off-road terrains with segments of deep ruts, big rocks, high hillside climbs and steep gradients, all of which have to be navigated with skill. Begin your tour with hotel pickup in the morning or afternoon, depending on the option chosen. On arrival, receive a quick welcome briefing before gearing up and going for a practice drive. Experience greater views as you climb high up into the hills. See some spectacular Thai countryside on a Polaris ATV quad bike or a CF Moto buggy kart, and enjoy the real Thailand, away from the concrete Jungle of downtown Pattaya City. Enjoy amazing views and seize the chance to take incredible photos during one of the breaks for water refreshments. After the tour, a complimentary deluxe beef, chicken, or veggie burger with french fries and a salad will be waiting for you, along with a fresh fruit platter and free soft drinks. Once you have eaten, you will be transferred back to your hotel in the Pattaya area.
IncludesRental of 330cc to 570cc ATV, 600cc 2-Seater Buggy, or 1500cc 4-Seater Buggy Hotel transfers Professional guides Showers, changing rooms and lockers Soft drinks and fruits Deluxe beef, chicken or veggie burger with fries and a salad Helmet, goggles, etc Insurance
- ATV drivers must be aged 15 or older and passengers must be over 5 years old
- Once booked, the pick-up time will be confirmed by the operator
- It is recommended you wear closed-toe shoes and avoid wearing sandals or flip-flops
- It is recommended you bring sunscreen and a change of clothes if you want to take a post-tour shower
- Due to the included insurance, all participants must provide their full names as shown on their passport during check out