My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Pattaya City Day Trip with Private Driver28 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to Pattaya, a popular beach city on the East of Thailand, with your private driver in an air-conditioned vehicle. See the highlights that the city has to offer like the laser Buddha, Pattaya Beach, Khao Pra Tam Nak viewpoint and the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Pattaya: Private Rayong Adventure Hike and Kayak Trip
- Pattaya: Mini Siam Entry Ticket
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Pattaya : Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Interactive Tour
- From Bangkok: Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Day Trip
- Journey on a private day trip to Pattaya, the famous beach city filled with fun
- Visit Khao Chi Chan which features a giant sculptural image of Lord Buddha erected on the giant cliff
- Enjoy free time at the half-moon-shaped Pattaya Beach
- See a breathtaking view of Pattaya city from Khao Phra Tam Nak
DescriptionGet conveniently picked up in the early morning from your hotel in Bangkok and then drive 2.5 hours to the east coast of Thailand where the famous Pattaya City is located. First, visit Khao Chi Chan the famous place which features a giant sculptural image of Lord Buddha erected on the giant cliff. It was built 1995 as an initiative from the Supreme Patriarch who felt it was such a waste to leave the marble mountains which were already destroyed so he ordered to create the giant Buddha image on the cliff that was cut half already. It was also built to honor His Majesty King Bhumibol on the occasion of his Golden Jubilee. Then, make a visit to Pattaya viewpoint located on Khao Phra Tam Nak which is a small hill on the South of Pattaya Beach. The location is the best spot to see the panoramic view of Pattaya City and its Bay from above. On the hilltop, it’s also the site of Naval Radio Station where the monument of Krom Luang Chumphon Khet Udomsak, the Father of Royal Thai Navy, is situated alongside a sacred Buddha Image. Enjoy your free time at Pattaya Beach, the half-moon-shaped Pattaya Beach that is 4 kilometers long with a road running parallel to the beach. There is a variety of restaurants, hotels, bars, department stores, souvenir stores as well as other places of entertainment. Depart from Pattaya at about 3:00 PM and arrive at your hotel in Bangkok at around 6:00 PM.
IncludesPrivate tour guide - if option selected Private air-conditioned transportation Professional driver Gas and toll Taxes and fees
- Please bring spare swimming suits or a change of clothes in case you would like to go into the sea
- It is recommended to bring sunblock and sunglasses
- The hotel pick-up is only possible for those staying in the Downtown areas of Bangkok