My Guide Website?
Day Trip to Pattaya City & Koh Larn Island Tour From Bangkok160 Reviews
Escape Bangkok and journey on a day trip to Pattaya City for some fun and relaxation. Visit Coral Island to swim, sunbathe, snorkel, do water sports and enjoy a delicious local lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Pattaya:If youʻre booking your trip to Pattaya last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Escape the rush of Bangkok to the closest beach city by van or mini bus
- Relax at your own pace at Tawaen Beach on Coral Island
- Enjoy a variety of water sports available on the island like banana boating, parasailing, jet skiing and sea walker
- Savour a delicious local lunch on the beach
DescriptionDepart from River City Bangkok city in the early morning and journey about 2.5 hours to Pattaya City, which is situated 150 km Southeast of Bangkok. Once arrived Pattaya city, you will take a boat ride for 40 minutes directly to Naban beach on Koh Larn, also known as Coral Island. Then, take local transport to Tawan beach, you can choose from a variety of activities depending on your interests for the day. Go snorkeling, or relax and sunbathe on the beach. If you'd like a faster pace, try some water activities like jet skiing, banana boat riding, sea walking, or parasailing. Then, enjoy lunch on the beach with a gorgeous view. Journey back to the mainland, arriving back in Bangkok in the early evening.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation English-speaking guide Beach chair (if island option selected) Boat fee to Koh Larn (if island option selected) Local lunch and water (if island option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private option selected)
- Pickups are available only within Bangkok's major areas (private tour only)
- There are small fees to pay to participate in water sports (approximately 400 THB for the Banana Boat / 700 THB for parasailing / 700-1,000 THB for the Jet Ski / 1,600 THB for the Sea Walker)