My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 30+ Attractions1 Reviews
Discover over 30 Bangkok attractions and tours with one digital pass that saves you money. Choose between a 2, 3, 4, or 5-day all-inclusive pass and visit as many attractions as you like.
- Marvel at the famous Grand Palace on a guided walking tour
- Customize your trip with a mix of pre-booked activities and flexible experiences
- Learn some of the secrets of Thai cuisine at Go! Thai Cooking School
- Save up to 50% when compared to buying individual tickets for attraction
- Access over 30 attractions and tours in Bangkok with a 2, 3, 4 or 5-day pass
DescriptionExperience over 30 Bangkok attractions and save up to 50% compared to purchasing individual tickets. Your all-inclusive pass gives you 2, 3, 4, or 5 consecutive days (depending on the option selected) to sightsee and experience as much of this vibrant city as you want. Master recipes with a Thai cooking class at Go! Thai Cooking School, explore a private outdoor museum at Ancient City, and ride a Tuk Tuk Hop around town. Explore the city on two wheels with a Temple and Royal Palace e-scooter tour, relax with a 90-minute Thai massage, and more. Simply download your digital pass to your mobile device or print it at home before you go. Show it at each attraction or tour to gain access. It's that simple. You'll also receive a digital guide with attraction information and instructions. Attractions and tours included with your Bangkok All-Inclusive Pass: Museums and Historical Sites • Ayutthaya Day Tour (4 temples) • Ancient City • Grand Palace Walking Tour • Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour • The Erawan Museum • Patpong Museum • Art in Paradise Pattaya • Bangkok Canal Tour by Longtail Boat Tours and Cruises • 2-Hour Meridian Dinner Cruise (international buffet) • Chao Phraya River Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Boat • Temple and Royal Palace E-Scooter Tour • Bangkok Culture Cycling Guided Tour • Bangkok Landmark E-Scooter Tour • Koh Kred Island E-Scooter Tour • 3-Hour Electric Scooter Guided Tour • Tuk Tuk Hop Experiences and Leisure • Go! Thai Cooking School (cooking class with 5 dishes) • 90-Minute Authentic Thai Massage Treatment at Let’s Relax Spa • Safari World Bangkok • Siam Amazing Park • Go Bangkok Bicycle Rental • Chinatown Michelin Guide Street Food Tour • The Bangkok Pub Crawl Attractions and tours are subject to change. Check your included digital guide for an up-to-date attraction line-up including opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction with your pass before you go.
IncludesDigital pass valid for 2, 3, 4, or 5 consecutive days following activation at the first attraction Digital guide with attraction list and instructions
- - Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventive measures, some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations before your visit. Please check the included digital guide as well as attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, well in advance - Your Go City pass(es) will be instantaneously delivered to you in pdf format, which you can either save on your phone or print off. This pdf will include your individual QR-coded pass(es) along with the guide - All passes are valid for 2 years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit - After activation, your pass will be valid for the number of consecutive days purchased (not 24-hour periods)