Day Trip to Pattaya City & Koh Larn Island Tour From Bangkok
Escape Bangkok and journey on a private day trip to Pattaya City for some fun and relaxation. Visit Coral Island to swim, sunbathe, snorkel, and do water sports on a less crowded beach. Enjoy lunch on the beach and then view Pattaya City from above.
Are you a business owner in Pattaya?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Pattaya.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Escape the rush of Bangkok to the closest beach city by private transportation
- Relax at your own pace at Tien Beach, the best beach on Coral Island
- Enjoy a variety of water sports available on the island like banana boating, parasailing, jet skiing and sea walker
- Savour a delicious lunch on the beach
DescriptionDepart from your hotel in Bangkok city in the early morning and journey about 2.5 hours to Pattaya City, which is situated 150 km Southeast of Bangkok. Once arrived Pattaya city, you will take a speedboat ride for 40 minutes directly to Tien Beach on Koh Larn, also known as Coral Island. On this peaceful beach, you can choose from a variety of activities depending on your interests for the day. Go snorkeling, or relax and sunbathe on the beach. If you'd like a faster pace, try some water activities like jet skiing, banana boat riding, sea walking or parasailing. Then, enjoy lunch on the beach with a gorgeous view. Journey back to the mainland by late afternoon to visit Pattaya viewpoint located in Khao Phra Tam Nak, which is a small hill on the south of Pattaya Beach. This place is the best spot to enjoy the panoramic view of Pattaya City and Pattaya Bay from above. This spot is perfect for photos, so don't forget your camera! Arrive back at your hotel in Bangkok around 6-7:00 PM.
IncludesPrivate air-conditioned transportation Private driver Round-trip transfer from your hotel in Bangkok Boat fee to Koh Larn Lunch on the island Tour guide Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase ) Water activities fee on the island (available to purchase)
- This is a private tour with a driver and vehicle provided
- Pick-ups are available only within Bangkok
- There are small fees to pay to participate in water sports (approximately 400 THB for the Banana Boat / 700 THB for parasailing / 700-1,000 THB for the Jet Ski / 1,600 THB for the Sea Walker)